Thursday, April 8, 2010

Of course I found my wallet b/c this is NZ

I wanted to reassure all of you and let you know after a short trip to the police station this morning, I got a call from a nice UK family who had found my wallet at the falls. Apparently in my excitement to take a picture, I'd inadvertently dropped my wallet. All is good and I'm now wwoofing in Whangaroa Harbor. Gorgeous and I get to work on the mini hydro dam tomorrow. More soon....not a lot of internet time here since its on solar power, sleeping in a camper van tonight....

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAY!!! I am SO relieved for you! Go Kiwis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've learned your lesson. Kind of like the lesson Mary Poppins teaches all of London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Lucky for you they weren't Belgian, they would have not only stolen your wallet but racked up $2000 in charges before you even noticed it was missing.

    ReplyDelete