Monday, October 12, 2009

#18 Crumbs and Coffee

Situated very conveniently at Ontario and Columbia Road, Crumbs and Coffee is a gem in the rough. And by rough I mean the myriad of random dollar stores or weird check cashing places, secretly I think a cover for laundering money. But anyway, I used to live at Ontario and Euclid, so when I discoverd Crumbs and Coffee it was like an, ahhhhh moment. So this past weekend, went awalking and realized, yes! I get to stop at Crumbs and Coffee for a coffee and stroll around. Well, little did I know it was even better with an expanded menu. They now have an Egg Grap. Yes thats right, and I know you're wondering what it is. When I asked, the salesperson said, "You know its an egg sandwich in a tortilla wrap". Oh of course, the Egg G(w)rap. Well, I love you C and C, especially for lasting with all the chains and mayhem. Glad I can still come visit, even though I'm not in the neighborhood, and when I'm in the mood for a Grap, I know the only place to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment