Tuesday, September 15, 2009

#5 The Circulator

First and foremost the Circulator always reminds me of the hip-hop hit "The Percolator" by Cajmere, and that makes me smile as I sing "Its time for the Circ-u-lator, its time for the Circ-u-lator". Plus any public transportation option that makes you bounce and wiggle down the street is a winner in my mind. Here's a few other things that make the Circulator awesome:

-only $1, still not sure why its 0.35 cheaper than the normal bus, but not complaining
-its routes are based on connecting popular neighborhoods to live with downtown areas to work (or whatever else you want to do downtown)
-its a bright cheery red
-it only makes about a third of the stops of the normal buses so its super quick

It's one downfall I will say is that it has seats that face each other and are so close that you're basically playing knee footsie with whomever you're across. However if I meet someone on the Circulator because of this feature, it will soon become a plus. "It's time for the Circulator....."

No comments:

Post a Comment