Wednesday, September 16, 2009

#7 The DC Public Library

Now I generally love all libraries (refer to #2), but DC's hold a special place in my heart, maybe because I'm the only person I know who actually uses the library here, so I feel like its my special place. I know you might be thinking, my special place, plus the special place of 100 homeless people who are there everyday. Well anyway, there also happens to be a library right by my office and one right by my house, so I'm never far from the dusty shelves. I also love that you can reserve books online (I know, crazy) and that you can do self check-out. The one thing I would like to make note of is that the coolest room in the Mt. Pleasant branch is reserved for teens, and I have yet to see a single teen in the library (at any branch), so Mt. P can you please let me into the teen room? - DDS for life

No comments:

Post a Comment