Wednesday, September 16, 2009

#9 Cab drivers

For the most part....there are a few bad apples out there. But in general cab drivers in DC are pretty entertaining. I have recently discussed heating up a punani with one, the fact that our friend Eve should really be dating an Adam, and the state of Eritrea's latest politics. One thing specific to DC's cab drivers, they're probably some of the smartest people in the city (refer to #7) due in large part to the fact that they listen to NPR all day. My roommate Sara probably loves them even more than I do, given her many enlightening conversations regarding the state of the world at 4am. All this said, I would probably not be writing this post, if we still had the zone system, so cabbies, the meter system has allowed me to see your inner beauty, since I'm not distracted by the fact that you were ripping me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment